2011年3月14日星期一

Special Love For Special You ( Translated from 特别爱给特别的你)

Sometimes 

People really like to imagine 




Tell you honestly 

I love to imagine previous 

Content of fantasy sometimes exaggerated, just fanciful 




Sometimes I will imagine that i go for a bank robbery 

Sometimes I fantasize about i have a great basketball skill

Sometimes I imagine myself change into a super handsome guy 




Sometimes I even imagine that i am a playboy 

Because it does not hurt at least 




Friends often say that I love long 

Actually, I think i am not 

I'm just lazy it 




Friends often say that I am treat good to my girlfriend 

Actually, I think i am not 

I'm just lazy it 




I am very lazy meet a new girl

and try to understand her again

I am too lazy to repeat this all steps again

I am really lazy 
Sometime I really will have the feel that do not want to couple anymore
I really felt too tired to repeat all those steps




But 





But 





In my life, actually there is such a girl 

A very special girl 

So that I can forget all the fatigue 




She 

May not the most beautiful I've ever seen 

Perhaps not the most considerate I've ever seen 

But she is someone who makes me want to go 



I've seen a lot of beautiful girls

Have encountered a lot of smart girls 

Even met a girl that is beautiful and smart 

So what? 
None of them can make me feel want to continue my love story 



Only you 




A special you 




The one who seared in my mind 




Make me have the strength to continue ,to fulfill our dreams

没有评论:

发表评论