2012年12月23日星期日

I don't know why i'm composing this post so don't ask me what i write.Maybe I just simply want to write something to vent.



It's been a long time I didn't update my blog since I create it and I guess I had just forgot it until today,I feel like I have something to write down. Update a blog is a kinda troublesome thing because I really lazy to think how to write out my stuff in words. Sometimes,word just can't tell you the truth or something real.

Why i didn't write for long time, maybe I'm busy, maybe I'm not.What ever.Sometimes, you just don't wanna write, just like I just want to write something now.Nothing specific, just a feeling. Life is ineffable and you have to admit it because you don't really understand it, we all do. However, why you still live if you don't understand it?I guess we just love the way it's ineffable. 

I'm in college, raised well by my parent,have brothers, a great family.My results is quite good, at least i think so. I have friends, we play basketball everyday.And It should be good. Yeah, it should be. But sometimes, you just feel not right. Because i dont have a girlfriend? Oh come on pal! i don't need a girlfriend! Yeah, i am sure i don't need a girlfriend!

Erm....May be....Erm......perhaps. Ok! fine! May be i really need a girl friend. But how? Hmm, this is a good question.

Today i woke up at 930am. Sky is rainning,  theoretically, logically and basically i should still in the bed because of this cold weather. Why i woke up, i just don't know. I woke up and i am writing non-sense here. And you spent 5 minutes to read this non-sense here. Congrarz.

没有评论:

发表评论